Study Languages at an International University

International University Programs

Some of the international universities where Enforex can send you to study languages are:

United States

  • Boston University
  • Brown University
  • Columbia University
  • Connecticut University
  • Chicago University
  • Delaware University
  • Duke University
  • Georgetown University
  • Harvard University
  • John Hopkins University
  • Stanford University
  • Tulane University
  • Tufts University
  • U.C. Berkeley
  • U.C. Los Angeles
  • U.C. Riverside
  • U.C. San Diego
  • Yale University

England & Ireland

  • London School of Economics
  • Oxford University
  • Cambridge University
  • University of Edinburgh
  • University of Wales
  • University of Dublin
  • University of Limerick
  • University of Galway


  • University of Victoria
  • Queens University
  • University of Ottawa


  • U. of Western Australia
  • La Trobe University
  • University of Sydney


  • U. de La Sorbonne
  • Université de Provence
  • Université de Grenoble
  • Université de Perpignan
  • Université de Orleáns

¡Contact us for more information!


Here are some examples of the courses you can take:

  • Art Architecture
  • Education
  • Mathematics
  • Physics
  • History
  • Nursing
  • Chemistry
  • Languages
  • Philosophy
  • Business
  • Law
  • Psychology
  • Biology
  • Engineering
  • Medical Studies
  • Economics
  • Justice Studies
  • Sociology
  • Communications
  • Political Sciences
  • Literature

University and College Certificates

When you study at an international university, you will live right on campus. The universities usually have a section of the dormitories or residences reserved for this program, where you can share a room with another student of a different nationality. The rooms tend to be doubles but you may have the option of living in a single. Some universities include a meal plan and at others, it is optional.

General & Technical Language Courses

Languages at any level: the courses that we have traditionally offered at our worldwide partner schools are now available at universities all over the world. You can study English at Harvard, French at the Sorbonne, Germany at the University of Munich...

These courses are similar to those available at our other international programs but they additionally include all the benefits of a prestigious university: access to huge facilities, living together with native students and becoming integrated in the university system.

Sports & Cultural Activities

You will be able to use all of the university's facilities, both athletic and cultural. The school will give you a "Student ID Card" to this end.

The excursions organized will be direct agreements with the university at a reduced price, but experience has shown us that students have enjoyed taking trips with friends by their own means just as much if not more than taking those planned by the school.

Conditions & Requirements

The only condition is the need to adapt to the dates indicated by the universities. They are very concrete and difficult to change. Certain courses require a specific language level as well.

Level Test

All students taking a general language course will complete a level test on the first day to be placed in the correct group and, for technical courses, the test will determine whether you are prepared or not to sign up for the course of your choice.


If you have attended 95% of your classes, you will receive an Attendance Certificate.


The transfer from the airport to the university and vice versa is not usually included in the price. The majority of universities offer a transfer service that you should pay for from Spain and whose price varies depending on the university. If you do not want to use this service, you may take a taxi or use the public transportation available.

Contact our counsellors!