Enforex.com knows that you care how your personal information is used and protected, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so responsibly. We take hte protection of your information seriously. This policy decribes our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
[ Top ]
What Information Does Enforex.com Collect?
We collect information from you to help us personalize and improve your Enforex experience, to process your online requests and to send you communications to which you have subscribed.
Information You Enter in Forms
- On certain pages you have the ability to order products, make requests and register to receive various materials. The types of personal information collected on these pages are: first name, last name, e-mail address, phone, mailing address, information about your level and motivation for studying Spanish and credit / debit card information (only when you purchase an item, such as an online Spanish course).
- You can always choose not to submit the information requested, understanding that you may be unable to take advantage of the features.
- On certain pages, you can submit basic information about other individuals. For example, if you want to send a link to a friend about our services, you will need to submit your friend's e-mail address.
- All of your personal data will be used only for purposes for which you submit them. For example, your friend's e-mail address wil only be used to forward him / her your e-mail recommendation.
Information Collected Electronically
- We also store certain types of electronic information when you interact with us on our website.
- We use "cookies" and obtain certain information from your web browser. By transferring these alphanumeric identiers to your computer's hard drive, we are able to recognize you during future visits to our website, so that you can benefit from special features. You can disable your computer from accepting new cookies if you choose, understanding that you will then be unable to take full advantage of some of our website features.
- We also use Web metrics tools to automatically track certain electronic information about your visits to our website. We use this aggregate information to do internal research on our visitors' interests and behavior, to help us better understand and serve them. This information includes the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using and your IP address. We use this aggregate data without connecting it with any personally identifying information.
[ Top ]
How Secure Is My Personal Information?
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use and transmission of your information, we have implemented the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected from you online.
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information that you input into our forms and the information you provide when performing a credit card transaction. Notwithstanding the above, the user should be aware and is hereby expressly warned that security measures on the Internet are not foolproof.
- Concerning credit card transactions, we only reveal the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order with you. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
[ Top ]
How Will Enforex.com Use My Information?
- We use the information that we collect from you to process your requests, enhance and personalize your Enforex experience and, only when you have given us permission to do so, to send you newsletters and other e-mail communications.
- We use aggregate and non personally identifying information (such as the URL from which you arrive at our site) without using any information that would identify you. For instance, we would use this non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to track results of marketing and promotional campaigns.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information you provide to us online in ways unrelated to those described in this policy, nor will we share your information with third parties without your permission. Your data will only be accessible to and used by the Enforex group of businesses and only for the purpose for which you submitted them.
- Your personal data will be used only for the purposes for which you submit them.
[ Top ]
How Can I Access Or Change My Personal Information?
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information Enforex holds about you, to make any changes and to ask that it be deleted. Please address requests to the addresses listed below, in the section How to Contact Us
[ Top ]
Enforex may revise this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes, we will post these amendments on our website so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it and how you can access or update your personal information.
The processing of personal data and the sending of communications by electronic means abide by the regulations established in the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 (Organic Law 15/1999) of 13th December, of Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (Personal Data Protection) of the B.O.E 14/12/1999 (Spanish Government Official Bulletin of 14/12/1999) and in the Ley 34/2002 (Law 34/2002), of 11th July, of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico of the B.O.E. 12/07/2002 (Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce).
[ Top ]
How To Contact us
- ENFOREX (B80274269)
Gustavo Fernández Balbuena, 11
28002 Madrid, Spain
Tel: (+34) 915 943 776 - Fax: (+34) 915 945 159
Send us an email
[ Top ]